Workout Buddy Exercise Vest
Do you have a workout buddy? Pregnancy exercise, postpartum workouts – whenever you & your baby work out together you NEED this exercise vest!
- Fits throughout pregnancy, perfect for postpartum workouts
- Longer length and curved hem for a flattering fit
- Designed to fit without riding up when you stretch up
- Stretchy, fully opaque, moisture-wicking cotton with elastane
- Team with FittaMamma supportive exercise leggings
- Buy one for your and one for your pregnant bestie
- Style, confidence and added motivation!
Quickview Cycling, Gym & Weights, Running, Sports bra for your bump, Summer Collection, Tops & Tanks
Stylish, functional support for high impact pregnancy exercise – a maternity workout top designed for gym sessions and running
- Supports baby bump, back & boobs, hips & pelvis
- Firm back panel distributes weight and helps posture
- Side panels for extra support
- High quality, moisture-wicking cotton with elastane
- Wear throughout your pregnancy & for postpartum support
- In built bra for minimal bounce
- Firm, supportive waistband
- For additional sizing info see below
The ONLY sports bra for your bump
Quickview Gym & Weights, Maternity Sports Bras, Post pregnancy exercise clothes, Running, Summer Collection, Tops & Tanks
This well-designed, maternity sports bra provides optimum support during pregnancy and drop down cups for easy-access breastfeeding when you exercise after baby is born.
- Perfect under FittaMamma maternity activewear for high impact exercise.
- Firm elastic under the bust holds the bra comfortably to the body during exercise
- Flexible under wired soft cup bra for ultimate support and comfort
- Frame design provide modesty cover and support when feeding
- Stretch panels on the top cup allow for growth
- Breathable panels and Coolmax fabrics for comfort and moisture-wicking
- 6 hook and eye extension for comfortable adjustment as your body changes
- Wide cotton lined straps for strength and softness next to your skin
- Suitable for high impact maternity and postpartum exercise
Keeping things where they should be
We appreciate that this might be the first time you’ve bought maternity fitnesswear so we’d like to make it as easy as possible!
FittaMamma guidelines for choosing and fitting your maternity sportswear
- Our maternity fitnesswear has been created from fabric that will stretch and grow as your pregnancy progresses. It doesn’t have fiddly buttons or drawstrings …it simply stretches. Buy your usual size as soon as your standard gymwear starts to feel uncomfortable – there are no gold stars for putting up with leggings that cut into your baby bump or fall down when you bend down.
- As a general rule we recommend buying your pre-pregnancy size but many women put on unexpected extra pounds early in their pregnancy. If you know your bum’s more peachy and your boobs have burgeoned, just embrace your pregnancy curves and buy the next size up. Our clothes are designed to be snug …but not tight. It’s more important that you’re comfortable.
- The stretchy nature of our garments does allow for some flexibility in sizes, the XL for example will fit beyond a size 16.
- All our tops are a longer than average length to fit over your baby bump and stay in place during any activity.
- FittaMamma maternity leggings are a generous length to allow for sideways stretch – for most women they are long enough not to leave a gap around your ankles!
- The roll-up/roll under waist band can be worn full height, or folded under your bump, wherever or however you prefer the support. Folded over works well after you’ve had your baby, smoothing and supporting your mummy tummy and encouraging your muscles back together.
The stretchy support band around the bottom of many of our tops fits around your hips and pelvis, supporting your bump and hugging your hips and pelvis for added support as your joints loosen.
We would recommend the following (US Sizes):
|US Size||FittaMamma Size|
Not based in the US?
Size classifications vary but this size conversion chart should help!
Inside leg lengths for leggings are as follows:
Extra Small: standard length inside leg measurement is 81cms / long leg is 85cms
Small: standard length inside leg measurement is 84cms / long leg is 88cms
Medium: standard length inside leg measurement is 86 cms
Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 88cms
Extra Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 88cms
Inside leg lengths for Capris are as follows:
Extra Small: standard inside leg measurement is 42cms
Small: standard inside leg measurement is 44 cms
Medium: standard length inside leg measurement is 47cms
Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 49cms
Extra Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 51cms
DO you have a workout buddy? Keep training together, during pregnancy, after pregnancy!
FittaMamma Maternity Activewear Delivered Worldwide
We aim to despatch all orders received within 24 hours of receipt. Orders received by midday (UK Time) are generally despatched the same day but this can’t be guaranteed. Orders placed on a Friday, over the weekend or UK public holidays* will be processed the following working day which can add an extra day to delivery times.
We will let you know by email if we are experiencing any delays or are unable to fulfil your order for any reason.
Once your parcel has been despatched we’ll send a confirmation email to let you know your parcel is on its way.
USA DELIVERY OPTIONS:
Standard delivery to the USA is free of charge when shopping in US dollars via this website.
Expected delivery times 5-7 working days. The exact delivery time is not guaranteed and often our packages arrive sooner but we are dependant on local postal services and some areas may take up to 10 working days.
Once your parcel has been despatched we’ll send you a confirmation email to let you know your parcel is on its way and the package will be tracked until it reaches your delivery address.
Your package will be sent via a fully tracked service. If the value of your order exceeds US$ 150, we will include a signed service for added security at no extra cost to you. If you are not able to sign for your package and would prefer not to use this service please note this when you order.
Need your maternity activewear sooner?
Our VIPW (Very Important Pregnant Woman) service (exclusively for US customers) will get your package to you within 2-4 days. Additional cost US$24.99. Please order before midday UK time.
Any customs or import duties are the responsibility of the customer. Customs duties are currently not applicable on goods delivered to a residential address if your order is less than US$200 but this is subject to change. FittaMamma is not responsible for any delays caused by customs clearances.
NOT IN THE USA?
TRACKED INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
FittaMamma maternity fitnesswear can be delivered safely and securely to over 200 countries worldwide using the efficient Royal Mail International Tracked, Signed or Tracked and Signed service.
Standard worldwide delivery is free of charge when shopping in US dollars via this website.
Once your parcel has been despatched we’ll send you a confirmation email to let you know your parcel is on its way and the package will be tracked until it reaches your delivery address. Some countries (noted below) require a signature on delivery.
Countries participating in the International Tracked Service are as follows:
Andorra; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Canary Islands; Croatia; Cyprus: Denmark; Estonia; Faroe Islands; Finland; France; Germany; Gibralta; Greece; Greenland; Hong Kong; Hungary; Iceland; India; Ireland (Republic of); Israel; Italy; Latvia; Lebanon; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Malta; Netherlands; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Singapore; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; USA
If the value of your order exceeds £100 we include a Tracked and Signed Service at no extra cost wherever possible. The following countries offer the option of signing for tracked parcels.
Andorra; Argentina; Austria; Barbados; Belarus, Belgium; Belize; Bulgaria; Canada; Canary Islands; Croatia; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Faroe Islands; Finland; France; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Greenland; Hong Kong; Hungary; Iceland; Indonesia; Ireland (Republic of); Italy; Japan; Latvia; Lebanon; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Malta; Moldova; Netherlands; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russian Federation; San Marino; Singapore; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; USA; and others…
Deliveries to the following countries require a signature on delivery:
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Anguilla; Antigua; Armenia; Aruba; Australia; Bahamas; Bahrain; Bermuda; Brazil; British Virgin Islands; Brunei; Cameroon; China; Colombia; Costa Rica; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Egypt; Estonia; Falkland Islands; Fiji; French Guiana, French Polynesia; Grenada; Guadeloupe; Guatemala; Haiti; Honduras; India; Israel; Ivory Coast; Jamaica; Kuwait; Macedonia; Maldives; Martinique; Mauritius; Mexico; Montenegro; Morocco; New Caledonia; Norway; Panama; Puerto Rico; Qatar; Reunion Island; Seychelles; South Africa; South Korea; Taiwan; Tunisia; Ukraine; Venezuela; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe; and others…
Deliveries to all other countries use International Airmail
Expected delivery times are 5-7 working days
These delivery times are not guaranteed and often our packages arrive more speedily than expected but we are dependent on local postal services, and on some occasions, especially to more remote areas, delivery can take a little longer – so please allow an extra 3- 5 days if you need your order for a specific date or event.
Any customs or import duties are the responsibility of the customer.
For any further delivery queries or instructions please call us on +44 1444 876 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REVERT TO OUR UK WEBSITE FOR DELIVERY INFORMATION
*UK PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2018/2019
Summer Bank Holiday: Monday 27th August 2018; Monday 26th August 2019
Christmas Day: Tuesday 25th December 2018; Wednesday 25th December 2019
Boxing Day: Wednesday 26th December 2018; Thursday 26th December 2019
Good Friday: Friday 19th April 2019
Easter Monday: Monday 22nd April 2019
Early May Bank Holiday: Monday 6th May 2019
Spring Bank Holiday: Monday 27th May 2019
Summer Bank Holiday: Monday 26th August 2019
FittaMamma Maternity Activewear Returns Policy
We understand that with online purchasing, you may occasionally want to return or exchange items that are not suitable or don’t fit correctly. Please refer to our sizing guide to help ensure you purchase the correct size.
We are happy to replace or refund unworn, unwashed items returned to us in perfect condition within 21 days of receipt of order with proof of purchase.
If you decide to exchange an item for a different size, colour or style, standard post and packing to send you the replacement items is free of charge. If you would like to exchange an item for a style that is more expensive call Customer Support on +44 1444 876900 and we will take the payment details for the difference in cost securely over the phone. We can only offer this service during our UK office hours of 9.30 a.m to 6.30 p.m GMT
Please ensure the labels are still attached and the item is returned in the original bag (there is no need to return any gift wrapping or tissue paper) This does not affect your statutory rights.
It is very important that when you return an item, you include the ‘Returns’ section of the order confirmation details sent with your package. We will provide all the return details with your clothes for you to enclose with the packaging when you post the items back to us.
For postal returns, please use the Returns Label provided with your package.
If you are using a courier service, please address the package to FittaMamma Studio, DOWNSVIEW, West Sussex, United Kingdom, RH15 0BN
If you are required to complete a Customs Document, please indicate on the form that the package is ‘Returned goods’ or ‘Other’ and NOT a ‘Gift’. (‘Gifts’ are subject to duty which will be charged)
Return postal costs are the customers responsibility and we cannot take responsibility for lost, missing or delayed packages.