Ultimate Maternity Fitness Capri Leggings
Supportive three-quarter length maternity fitness Capris, fully tested for maximum support. Combine performance and style for running and high-impact pregnancy workouts with flex and stretch for pregnancy yoga and Pilates
- Ultimate maternity fitnesswear has been independently tested and proven to support your baby bump
- Sleek flattering design combines function with sculptural style
- Deep roll up/roll under waist panel designed to support bump and lower back
- Supportive under-bump band for hold and comfort during high impact pregnancy exercise
- Fully opaque, luxe, performance sports fabric for easy care and shape retention
- Mesh panels behind the knees offer flexible movement and sweat wicking
- Ergonomic flat lock seams ensure full freedom of movement without chafing
- Inner pocket for keys and cards
- Technical design to fit throughout your pregnancy and provide postnatal support
- QuickviewCycling, Gym & Weights, Running, Sports bra for your bump, Summer Collection, Tops, Ultimate Maternity Activewear CollectionTechnically designed for maximum pregnancy exercise performance and head-turning style in the gym this super-supportive top is perfect for pregnant runners too[expander_maker id="1" more="Read more" less="Read less"][list extraclass=""] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Independently tested, reduces bump bounce by 48%[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Unique triple-layer cross back construction for optimum support[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Double layer, sweat-wicking back panel with mesh fabric [/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Ultra-firm waist band to support your hips & pelvis[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Hi-performance luxe fabric for stretch and shape retention[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Seamless inner bra-support [/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Flat seams for chafe-free comfort [/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]From 10 weeks pregnant and for postnatal exercise[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]High impact activities, running, gym workouts, yoga & classes[/list_item] [/list][/expander_maker]£59.99
Maximum support, maximum style
- QuickviewInspirational Fit Pregnancy Tops, Post pregnancy exercise clothes, TopsAdd power and attitude to your active pregnancy or postnatal workout. Inspirational, motivational and aspirational![expander_maker id="1" more="Read more" less="Read less"][list][list_item icon="fa-check"]Postnatal workouts or prenatal exercise[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Flattering longer length and curved hem[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Designed to fit without riding up when you stretch up[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Stretchy, fully opaque, moisture-wicking cotton with elastane[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Team with FittaMamma exercise leggings or capris[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Do you know someone who will rock this top?[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Style, confidence and added power![/list_item][/list][/expander_maker]£29.99
Be proud of your #mombod
Get inspired by our FittaMamma’s…stay active for you & your baby!
High performance maternity sportswear, the Ultimate range has been independently tested and proven to reduce bump bounce by 48%. Designed to support, lift and hold so you can continue your fitness lifestyle right throughout your pregnancy and after your baby is born.
Providing maximum support for your bump and lower back these Capris are ideal for any high or low impact exercise. Combine style with performance, the supportive waist panel can be worn over the bump or rolled underneath, depending on your workout, trimester and individual choice.
Maternity activewear designed for your active lifestyle.
Need more info about our range and how it will help support your active pregnancy?
We share our most frequently asked questions about our Ultimate Range of maternity sportswear
Couldn’t I just buy a bigger size of my ‘normal’ sportswear?
You could of course! But you’d be sacrificing the benefit of the support that will keep you exercising throughout your pregnancy. Think sports bra for your bump – our maternity fitnesswear will lift and hold throughout your pregnancy so you can exercise with style and comfort, your baby bump, back and boobs held securely. If you’re serious about fitness you’ll know the difference your sports bra makes – transfer that level of support and comfort to your baby bump and you’ll understand immediately why you need supportive fitnesswear during pregnancy.
And, whilst your body is going through so many changes it’s good to feel positive about the way you look too! Going up a size is not the most flattering option.
Do I need to wear a sports bra under your Ultimate tops?
We’ve included an inner bra on the Ultimate top – it’s designed to supplement your favourite sports bra rather than replace it, especially for high impact activities such as running. Your breasts will inevitably increase in size as your pregnancy progresses and get even bigger after your baby is born – it’s well worth giving them all the support they deserve.
Did you know? Your Cooper’s Ligaments support your breasts but over time they can stretch, causing your breasts to droop and lose their shape. The size and weight of your breasts can strain the ligaments and unfortunately it’s a one-way stretch, they won’t regain their structural integrity. The more support you can give your breasts, the better – supplementing your sports bra with the additional support our tops offer will help keep them secure.
What makes your leggings different to ‘ordinary’ maternity leggings?
Active pregnant women are at the heart and soul of the FittaMamma ethos – our leggings offer the ultimate in comfort and support. The waist panel is not only super-stretchy with a high elastane content to fit throughout your pregnancy it’s also double thickness so it holds your baby bump firmly when you exercise. It’s high enough to pull up over your bump, but can be rolled down to sit underneath, depending on which trimester or postnatal stage you’re at, what exercise you’re doing and where it feels most comfortable and supportive. The waist panel is just as high at the back too, holding your lower back and supporting where you need it.
We’ve included a discreet additional band just under your bump too, which provides even more support throughout pregnancy.
At what stage of pregnancy would you advise switching to FittaMamma maternity gymwear?
You’ll notice the changes in your body quite early in your pregnancy. Many of our customers tell us they wish they’d switched earlier, no-one has ever said ‘I wish I’d waited longer before buying your clothes’! Why endure the discomfort of leggings that are tight round your belly and fall down when you bend down or tops that ride up over our bump and don’t offer any support? We would suggest you wear our tops from around 10 weeks onwards – they’re designed to stretch and support throughout your pregnancy.
What about after my baby is born? Can I wear FittaMamma gear for postnatal exercise?
For most women it takes a while to get your pre-baby bod back – those 9 months of change can take up to 9 months to reverse. The FittaMamma range is designed to wear for postnatal exercise too. The firm waist panel on FittaMamma capris and leggings will help hold your ‘mummy tummy’ together, encouraging your abdominal muscles to knit back together if you’re suffering from diastasis recti. Our range is also very flattering, smoothing your curves so you feel good about the way you look.
Couldn’t I just wear a belly band?
Our clothes incorporate all the support and comfort of a belly band – whilst being designed specifically for women who choose to stay active during pregnancy. They won’t ride up, roll down, bunch up or rub. And if (when!) you find you’re enjoying the support and comfort there’s nothing to stop you living in your maternity activewear!
Where should the waistband on the tops sit? I don’t have a waist anymore!
The waistband is actually designed to sit around your hips, underneath your baby bump. You’ll really see the benefit of the band as your pregnancy progresses and the hormone relaxin starts to loosen your joints in preparation for birth. The firm elastic is designed to hug your hips, holding them more firmly to help if you’re suffering from pelvic girdle pain. At the same time the band sits under your baby so it lifts and holds the weight, easing the pressure on your pelvis.
What are the clothes made from?
We’ve chosen a high-performance sports fabric that will easily wick moisture away from your body, combined with mesh panels for enhanced sweat wicking where it’s most important. The mesh is behind your knees in the leggings and under your breasts on the top, combined with a mesh back to keep you cool during exercise. The actual fabric is a man-made fibre (polyester) with a high elastane content for maximum stretch. The inner bra is made from a soft polyamide which feels good against your skin. It’s easy to wash at a low temperature and doesn’t need ironing.
So what does ‘cross-back technology’ mean?
It’s a unique design feature that helps to make our maternity sportwear even more supportive. The hidden cross is designed to support your back, helping to lift the weight of your bump onto your back and shoulders where you are naturally stronger. Improving your posture and encouraging you to stand tall avoids the ‘D’ bend in your lumbar region – helping to avoid backache as your bump gets bigger.
I HATE itchy seams, my skin is very sensitive
The Ultimate range has lovely flat seams with nothing to chafe or irritate. The no-chafe finish feels good against your sensitive pregnant skin. We’ve even avoided itchy stitched-in labels, it’s a small detail but one that we think you’ll appreciate.
What’s the point of the silicone strip on the inner waistband of your tops?
When you bend and stretch that silicon strip is an added precaution to make sure the fabric of the tops doesn’t slip and slide against the fabric of the leggings. We want to make absolutely sure the top doesn’t ride up when you reach up – it’s another little detail designed to make our maternity sportswear the best option for your pregnancy workout!
We appreciate that this might be the first time you’ve bought maternity fitnesswear so we’d like to make it as easy as possible!
Check out easy guidelines for choosing and fitting your maternity sportswear
- Our maternity fitnesswear has been created from fabric that will stretch and grow as your pregnancy progresses. It doesn’t have fiddly buttons or drawstrings …it simply stretches. Buy your usual size as soon as your standard gymwear starts to feel uncomfortable – there are no gold stars for putting up with leggings that cut into your baby bump or fall down when you bend down.
- As a general rule we recommend buying your pre-pregnancy size but many women put on unexpected extra pounds early in their pregnancy. If you know your bum’s more peachy and your boobs have burgeoned, just embrace your pregnancy curves and buy the next size up.Our clothes are designed to be snug …but not tight. It’s more important that you’re comfortable.
- The stretchy nature of our garments does allow for some flexibility in sizes, the XL for example will fit beyond a size 18.
- All our tops are a longer than average length to fit over your baby bump and stay in place during any activity.
- FittaMamma maternity leggings are a generous length to allow for sideways stretch – for most women they are long enough not to leave a gap around your ankles!
- The roll-up/roll under waist band can be worn full height, or folded under your bump, wherever or however you prefer the support. Folded over works well after you’ve had your baby, smoothing and supporting your mummy tummy and encouraging your muscles back together.
- The stretchy support band around the bottom of many of our tops fits around your hips and pelvis, supporting your bump and hugging your hips and pelvis for added support as your joints loosen.
We would recommend the following (UK Sizes):
|UK Pre-Pregnancy Size||FittaMamma Size|
Not based in the UK?
Size classifications vary but this size conversion chart should help!
Inside leg lengths for leggings are as follows:
Extra Small: standard length inside leg measurement is 81cms / long leg is 85cms Small: standard length inside leg measurement is 84cms / long leg is 88cms
Medium: standard length inside leg measurement is 86 cms
Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 88cms
Extra Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 88cms
Inside leg lengths for Capris are as follows:
Extra Small: standard inside leg measurement is 42cms Small: standard inside leg measurement is 44 cms
Medium: standard length inside leg measurement is 47cms
Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 49cms
Extra Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 51cms
We are proud to send our maternity fitnesswear to over 200 countries worldwide using the Royal Mail Tracked, Signed or Tracked AND Signed services.
We aim to despatch all orders received within 24 hours of receipt. Orders received by midday (UK Time) are generally despatched the same day but this can’t be guaranteed. Orders placed on a Friday, over the weekend or UK public holidays will be processed the following working day which can add an extra day to delivery times.
We will let you know if we are experiencing any delays or are unable to fulfil your order for any reason.
Once your parcel has been despatched we’ll send a confirmation email to let you know your parcel is on its way.
STANDARD TRACKED UK DELIVERY:
We use a Royal Mail Tracked Service for all our standard deliveries – so your delivery will be monitored from the moment it leaves our warehouse until it arrives at your designated delivery address. Your maternity activewear should be with you within 3-5 working days of placing your order.
Royal Mail will send you a message by text or email (or both) to advise when you can expect delivery and to let you know when your package has been delivered – there is no signature required.
If it’s not possible to make the delivery your package should be available at your local Delivery Office by 8.30 a.m. on the day after the attempted delivery – Royal Mail will notify you of these details.
Royal Mail Tracked UK delivery for orders over £125.00: FREE
Royal Mail Tracked UK delivery for orders under £125.00: £4.99
TRACKED UK 24 HOUR DELIVERY
If you need your maternity fitnesswear more quickly our 24 hour service uses Royal Mail’s 24 Tracked Service to make sure your new activewear will arrive the following day.
Once your parcel has been despatched we’ll send you a confirmation email to let you know your parcel is on its way and you’ll receive a further notification from the Royal Mail by text or email (or both) to let you know when you can expect delivery and when your package has been delivered to your address. Orders do not require a signature on delivery.
Next day delivery is only available in the UK and orders must be placed by midday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the next working day – you MAY receive your package on Saturday but this cannot be guaranteed and no deliveries are made on statutory Bank Holidays. Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed on the next working day. If it’s not possible to make the delivery your package should be available at your local Delivery Office by 8.30 a.m. on the day after the attempted delivery – Royal Mail will notify you of these details.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 UK Next Day delivery service: £6.99
TRACKED INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
FittaMamma maternity fitnesswear can be delivered safely and securely to most countries worldwide using the efficient Royal Mail International Tracked Service.
Once your parcel has been despatched we’ll send you a confirmation email to let you know your parcel is on its way and the package will be tracked until it reaches your delivery address. Some countries (noted below) require a signature on delivery.
International Delivery Options:
Republic of Ireland £9.99
Europe (including EU countries and Eastern Europe) £10.99
Rest of the World £10.99
Countries participating in the International Tracked Service are as follows:
Andorra; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Canary Islands; Croatia; Cyprus: Denmark; Estonia; Faroe Islands; Finland; France; Germany; Gibralta; Greece; Greenland; Hong Kong; Hungary; Iceland; India; Ireland (Republic of); Israel; Italy; Latvia; Lebanon; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Malta; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Russian Federation; San Marino; Serbia; Singapore; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; USA
If the value of your order exceeds £100 we include a Tracked and Signed Service at no extra cost wherever possible. The following countries offer the option of signing for tracked parcels.
Andorra; Argentina; Austria; Barbados; Belarus, Belgium; Belize; Bulgaria; Canada; Canary Islands; Croatia; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Faroe Islands; Finland; France; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Greenland; Hong Kong; Hungary; Iceland; Indonesia; Ireland (Republic of); Italy; Japan; Latvia; Lebanon; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Malta; Moldova; Netherlands; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russian Federation; San Marino; Singapore; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; USA; and others…
Deliveries to the following countries require a signature on delivery:
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Anguilla; Antigua; Armenia; Aruba; Australia; Bahamas; Bahrain; Bermuda; Brazil; British Virgin Islands; Brunei; Cameroon; China; Colombia; Costa Rica; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Egypt; Estonia; Falkland Islands; Fiji; French Guiana, French Polynesia; Grenada; Guadeloupe; Guatemala; Haiti; Honduras; India; Israel; Ivory Coast; Jamaica; Kuwait; Macedonia; Maldives; Martinique; Mauritius; Mexico; Montenegro; Morocco; New Caledonia; Norway; Panama; Puerto Rico; Qatar; Reunion Island; Seychelles; South Africa; South Korea; Taiwan; Tunisia; Ukraine; Venezuela; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe; and others…
Deliveries to all other countries use International Airmail
Expected delivery times are as follows:
Western Europe within 3 – 5 working days
Eastern Europe within 5 – 7 working days
Rest of the world within 5 – 7 working days
These delivery dates are not guaranteed and often our packages arrive more speedily than expected but we are dependent on local postal services, and on some occasions, especially to more remote areas, delivery can take a little longer – so please allow an extra 3- 5 days if you need your order for a specific date or event.
Any customs or import duties are the responsibility of the customer.
For any further delivery queries or instructions please call us on +44 1444 876 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FittaMamma Maternity Activewear Returns Policy
We understand that with online purchasing, you may occasionally want to return or exchange items that are not suitable or don’t fit correctly. We are happy to replace or refund unworn, unwashed items returned to us in perfect condition within 21 days of receipt of order with proof of purchase. If you decide to exchange an item for a different size, colour or style there is no charge for postage and packing. If you would like to exchange an item for a style that is more expensive call Customer Support on +44 1444 876900 and we will take the payment details for the difference in cost securely over the phone.
Please ensure the labels are still attached and the item is returned in the original bag (there is no need to return any gift wrapping or tissue paper!) This does not affect your statutory rights.
It is very important that when you return an item, you include the ‘Returns’ section of the order confirmation details sent with your package. We will provide all the return details with your clothes for you to enclose with the packaging when you post the items back to us.
- Complete the returns section of your order confirmation to let us know the size, colour and style of any replacement items, or if you would prefer a refund. If you have any comments or queries please note them clearly – it will be read by a person, not a computer! If your replacement item is of a different value we will refund the difference (if it’s cheaper) or call you so you can make a card payment over the phone (if it’s more expensive).li>
- There should be a return label enclosed with your package but just in case it’s been mislaid, our address is FittaMamma, Unit 16, More House Farm, Ditchling Rd, Wivelsfield, West Sussex, RH17 7RE
- Take your parcel(s) to your nearest post office. Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage. Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- There is no charge for P&P when we send out your exchange items.
- International Returns
- If you are returning an item from outside the UK unfortunately we are unable to offer a free returns service. Please post the item back to this address: FittaMamma, Unit 16, More House Farm, Ditchling Rd, Wivelsfield, West Sussex, RH17 7RE, UK
- If you are required to complete a Customs Document, please indicate on the form that the package is ‘Returned goods’ or ‘Other’ and NOT a ‘Gift’. (‘Gifts’ are subject to duty which will be charged)
We aim to process replacement items within 48 working hours of receipt. Refunds are processed weekly and may take 5-7 days to show up on your account. Please note: if your original order qualified for free P&P your refund will be automatically adjusted if you are returning part of your order and the revised order value no longer reaches the qualifying amount.
If you would like us to help you choose something else or to give advice on sizing, just email us at email@example.com or phone +44 1444 876 900 between 9am – 6pm (UK time) weekdays. If our support desk is busy do leave a message and we will return your call.
FittaMamma Maternity Activewear is made from a stretchy cotton/elastane mix combined with ‘CoolDry’ to wick moisture away from your body for comfort. Our clothes are easy to care for: simply wash at 30 °C and cool iron if required. Do not dry clean, do not bleach and whilst tumble drying on low temperature shouldn’t damage the clothes it is not recommended.
Ultimate Maternity Fitness Capri Leggings on Instagram
Want to share your instagrams of you with your Ultimate Maternity Fitness Capri Leggings? Use the #ultimatepregnancyworkoutcapri hashtag.