High Support Pregnancy Exercise Top
Stylish, functional support for high impact pregnancy exercise – a maternity workout top designed for gym sessions and running
- Supports baby bump, back & boobs, hips & pelvis
- Firm back panel distributes weight and helps posture
- Side panels for extra support
- High quality, moisture-wicking cotton with elastane
- Wear throughout your pregnancy & for postnatal support
- In built bra for minimal bounce
- Firm, supportive waistband
- For additional sizing info see below
Quickview Cycling, Gym & Weights, Leggings, Capris & Pants, Pilates, Running, Summer Collection, Yoga & PilatesFlattering three-quarter length maternity exercise leggings support your baby bump & lower back to power your pregnancy workout [expander_maker id="1" more="Read more" less="Read less"][list][list_item icon="fa-check"]Ideal for high, moderate or low impact exercise[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]High elastane content to stretch when you stretch[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Double layer roll over roll under waist panel supports bump and lower back[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Three-quarter length with curved cuff detail[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Flattering side panel in charcoal grey, black or pink[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]High quality soft cotton with elastane and moisture-wicking technology[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Fully opaque fabric[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Flattering support for post pregnancy exercise[/list_item] [/list][/expander_maker]
Power-up your prenatal workout
Quickview Cycling, Gym & Weights, Leggings, Capris & Pants, Running, Ultimate Maternity Activewear CollectionMaximum performance and optimum styling – tried and tested supportive maternity exercise leggings that look every bit as good as they feel [expander_maker id="1" more="Read more" less="Read less"][list] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Independently tested, the Ultimate range is proven to reduce bump bounce during pregnancy exercise[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Sleek flattering design combines style with function[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]High support waist panel holds your bump and lower back for optimum performance[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Under-bump band for added support during running and high impact pregnancy workouts[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Luxe, stretch sports fabric for easy care and shape retention[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Fully opaque no-show construction[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Mesh panels behind the knee for flexible movement and sweat-wicking[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Chafe-free flat lock seams allow full freedom of movement [/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Inner pocket for keys and cards[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Choose for high impact activities, pregnancy gym workouts and running[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Positive multi-directional stretch ideal for pregnancy and postnatal yoga and Pilates[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Designed to fit throughout pregnancy and for postnatal support[/list_item] [list_item icon="fa-check"]Easy care wash at 30°[/list_item][/list][/expander_maker]
Maximum performance, optimum support
High Support Pregnancy Exercise Top on Instagram
This maternity support top is a steal at just £29.99, saving £20 on the full price. Stylish, functional and perfect for any high impact pregnancy exercise – it holds your baby bump, supports your back, hugs your hips and pelvis and will make a huge difference to your running, gym workouts and pregnancy exercise sessions.
Limited sizes, don’t miss out!
Think sports bra for your baby bump – this supportive maternity fitnesswear top provides all the hold, lift and style you need to keep you running, working out and exercising throughout your pregnancy.
The firm back panel eases the weight of your baby bump onto your back and shoulders, the inner bra support supplements your sports bra and the firm waist band holds your hips and pelvis securely.
Super-supportive, this top can help alleviate pregnancy backache, SPD and other pelvic pain
We appreciate that this might be the first time you’ve bought maternity fitnesswear so we’d like to make it as easy as possible!
Check out easy guidelines for choosing and fitting your maternity sportswear
- Our maternity fitnesswear has been created from fabric that will stretch and grow as your pregnancy progresses. It doesn’t have fiddly buttons or drawstrings …it simply stretches. Buy your usual size as soon as your standard gymwear starts to feel uncomfortable – there are no gold stars for putting up with leggings that cut into your baby bump or fall down when you bend down.
- As a general rule we recommend buying your pre-pregnancy size but many women put on unexpected extra pounds early in their pregnancy. If you know your bum’s more peachy and your boobs have burgeoned, just embrace your pregnancy curves and buy the next size up.Our clothes are designed to be snug …but not tight. It’s more important that you’re comfortable.
- The stretchy nature of our garments does allow for some flexibility in sizes, the XL for example will fit beyond a size 18.
- All our tops are a longer than average length to fit over your baby bump and stay in place during any activity.
- FittaMamma maternity leggings are a generous length to allow for sideways stretch – for most women they are long enough not to leave a gap around your ankles!
- The roll-up/roll under waist band can be worn full height, or folded under your bump, wherever or however you prefer the support. Folded over works well after you’ve had your baby, smoothing and supporting your mummy tummy and encouraging your muscles back together.
- The stretchy support band around the bottom of many of our tops fits around your hips and pelvis, supporting your bump and hugging your hips and pelvis for added support as your joints loosen.
We would recommend the following (UK Sizes):
|UK Pre-Pregnancy Size||FittaMamma Size|
Not based in the UK?
Size classifications vary but this size conversion chart should help!
Inside leg lengths for leggings are as follows:
Extra Small: standard length inside leg measurement is 81cms / long leg is 85cms Small: standard length inside leg measurement is 84cms / long leg is 88cms
Medium: standard length inside leg measurement is 86 cms
Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 88cms
Extra Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 88cms
Inside leg lengths for Capris are as follows:
Extra Small: standard inside leg measurement is 42cms Small: standard inside leg measurement is 44 cms
Medium: standard length inside leg measurement is 47cms
Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 49cms
Extra Large: standard length inside leg measurement is 51cms
We are proud to send our maternity fitnesswear to over 200 countries worldwide using the Royal Mail Tracked, Signed or Tracked AND Signed services.
We aim to despatch all orders received within 24 hours of receipt. Orders received by midday (UK Time) are generally despatched the same day but this can’t be guaranteed. Orders placed on a Friday, over the weekend or UK public holidays will be processed the following working day which can add an extra day to delivery times.
We will let you know if we are experiencing any delays or are unable to fulfil your order for any reason.
Once your parcel has been despatched we’ll send a confirmation email to let you know your parcel is on its way.
STANDARD TRACKED UK DELIVERY:
We use a Royal Mail Tracked Service for all our standard deliveries – so your delivery will be monitored from the moment it leaves our warehouse until it arrives at your designated delivery address. Your maternity activewear should be with you within 3-5 working days of placing your order.
Royal Mail will send you a message by text or email (or both) to advise when you can expect delivery and to let you know when your package has been delivered – there is no signature required.
If it’s not possible to make the delivery your package should be available at your local Delivery Office by 8.30 a.m. on the day after the attempted delivery – Royal Mail will notify you of these details.
Royal Mail Tracked UK delivery for orders over £125.00: FREE
Royal Mail Tracked UK delivery for orders under £125.00: £4.99
TRACKED UK 24 HOUR DELIVERY
If you need your maternity fitnesswear more quickly our 24 hour service uses Royal Mail’s 24 Tracked Service to make sure your new activewear will arrive the following day.
Once your parcel has been despatched we’ll send you a confirmation email to let you know your parcel is on its way and you’ll receive a further notification from the Royal Mail by text or email (or both) to let you know when you can expect delivery and when your package has been delivered to your address. Orders do not require a signature on delivery.
Next day delivery is only available in the UK and orders must be placed by midday. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the next working day – you MAY receive your package on Saturday but this cannot be guaranteed and no deliveries are made on statutory Bank Holidays. Orders placed over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be processed on the next working day. If it’s not possible to make the delivery your package should be available at your local Delivery Office by 8.30 a.m. on the day after the attempted delivery – Royal Mail will notify you of these details.
Royal Mail Tracked 24 UK Next Day delivery service: £6.99
TRACKED INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
FittaMamma maternity fitnesswear can be delivered safely and securely to most countries worldwide using the efficient Royal Mail International Tracked Service.
Once your parcel has been despatched we’ll send you a confirmation email to let you know your parcel is on its way and the package will be tracked until it reaches your delivery address. Some countries (noted below) require a signature on delivery.
International Delivery Options:
Republic of Ireland £9.99
Europe (including EU countries and Eastern Europe) £10.99
Rest of the World £10.99
Countries participating in the International Tracked Service are as follows:
Andorra; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Canary Islands; Croatia; Cyprus: Denmark; Estonia; Faroe Islands; Finland; France; Germany; Gibralta; Greece; Greenland; Hong Kong; Hungary; Iceland; India; Ireland (Republic of); Israel; Italy; Latvia; Lebanon; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Malta; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Russian Federation; San Marino; Serbia; Singapore; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; USA
If the value of your order exceeds £100 we include a Tracked and Signed Service at no extra cost wherever possible. The following countries offer the option of signing for tracked parcels.
Andorra; Argentina; Austria; Barbados; Belarus, Belgium; Belize; Bulgaria; Canada; Canary Islands; Croatia; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Faroe Islands; Finland; France; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Greenland; Hong Kong; Hungary; Iceland; Indonesia; Ireland (Republic of); Italy; Japan; Latvia; Lebanon; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Malta; Moldova; Netherlands; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russian Federation; San Marino; Singapore; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; USA; and others…
Deliveries to the following countries require a signature on delivery:
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Anguilla; Antigua; Armenia; Aruba; Australia; Bahamas; Bahrain; Bermuda; Brazil; British Virgin Islands; Brunei; Cameroon; China; Colombia; Costa Rica; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Egypt; Estonia; Falkland Islands; Fiji; French Guiana, French Polynesia; Grenada; Guadeloupe; Guatemala; Haiti; Honduras; India; Israel; Ivory Coast; Jamaica; Kuwait; Macedonia; Maldives; Martinique; Mauritius; Mexico; Montenegro; Morocco; New Caledonia; Norway; Panama; Puerto Rico; Qatar; Reunion Island; Seychelles; South Africa; South Korea; Taiwan; Tunisia; Ukraine; Venezuela; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe; and others…
Deliveries to all other countries use International Airmail
Expected delivery times are as follows:
Western Europe within 3 – 5 working days
Eastern Europe within 5 – 7 working days
Rest of the world within 5 – 7 working days
These delivery dates are not guaranteed and often our packages arrive more speedily than expected but we are dependent on local postal services, and on some occasions, especially to more remote areas, delivery can take a little longer – so please allow an extra 3- 5 days if you need your order for a specific date or event.
Any customs or import duties are the responsibility of the customer.
For any further delivery queries or instructions please call us on +44 1444 876 900 or email email@example.com
FittaMamma Maternity Activewear Returns Policy
We understand that with online purchasing, you may occasionally want to return or exchange items that are not suitable or don’t fit correctly. We are happy to replace or refund unworn, unwashed items returned to us in perfect condition within 21 days of receipt of order with proof of purchase. If you decide to exchange an item for a different size, colour or style there is no charge for postage and packing. If you would like to exchange an item for a style that is more expensive call Customer Support on +44 1444 876900 and we will take the payment details for the difference in cost securely over the phone.
Please ensure the labels are still attached and the item is returned in the original bag (there is no need to return any gift wrapping or tissue paper!) This does not affect your statutory rights.
It is very important that when you return an item, you include the ‘Returns’ section of the order confirmation details sent with your package. We will provide all the return details with your clothes for you to enclose with the packaging when you post the items back to us.
- Complete the returns section of your order confirmation to let us know the size, colour and style of any replacement items, or if you would prefer a refund. If you have any comments or queries please note them clearly – it will be read by a person, not a computer! If your replacement item is of a different value we will refund the difference (if it’s cheaper) or call you so you can make a card payment over the phone (if it’s more expensive).li>
- There should be a return label enclosed with your package but just in case it’s been mislaid, our address is FittaMamma, Unit 16, More House Farm, Ditchling Rd, Wivelsfield, West Sussex, RH17 7RE
- Take your parcel(s) to your nearest post office. Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage. Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- There is no charge for P&P when we send out your exchange items.
- International Returns
- If you are returning an item from outside the UK unfortunately we are unable to offer a free returns service. Please post the item back to this address: FittaMamma, Unit 16, More House Farm, Ditchling Rd, Wivelsfield, West Sussex, RH17 7RE, UK
- If you are required to complete a Customs Document, please indicate on the form that the package is ‘Returned goods’ or ‘Other’ and NOT a ‘Gift’. (‘Gifts’ are subject to duty which will be charged)
We aim to process replacement items within 48 working hours of receipt. Refunds are processed weekly and may take 5-7 days to show up on your account. Please note: if your original order qualified for free P&P your refund will be automatically adjusted if you are returning part of your order and the revised order value no longer reaches the qualifying amount.
If you would like us to help you choose something else or to give advice on sizing, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 1444 876 900 between 9am – 6pm (UK time) weekdays. If our support desk is busy do leave a message and we will return your call.
FittaMamma Maternity Activewear is made from a stretchy cotton/elastane mix combined with ‘CoolDry’ to wick moisture away from your body for comfort. Our clothes are easy to care for: simply wash at 30 °C and cool iron if required. Do not dry clean, do not bleach and whilst tumble drying on low temperature shouldn’t damage the clothes it is not recommended.