A treat breakfast that’s nourishing, slow release energy and a perfect addition to your healthy pregnancy diet! It’s also super easy to make!
Packed with oats for a slow release energy booster and lots of protein this breakfast will keep you going all morning as well as feeling like a real treat! Blueberries are packed with vitamins and nutrients, but add others to the top of this as well. Yum!
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup egg whites
20ml of coconut or almond milk
Sprinkle of cinnamon
Tsp coconut oil
Big spoonful Greek yogurt
Couple of walnuts
Swirl runny honey
- Put the oats, almond milk and eggs in a mixing jug and blend until smooth
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix again
- Warm a heavy bottomed pan (such as an omelette pan) and add the coconut oil, swirl around as it melts
- Pour the wet ingredients into the pan evenly, wait until the bottom is cooked and golden (check using a spatula) and then turn over to coo the other side
- Serve with blueberries, yogurt, honey and walnuts!